Welcome to Parallel-Universe! The place where worlds collide!
Welcome to Parallel-Universe! The place where worlds collide!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tirtagangga Water Palace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tirtagangga Water Palace Empty
PostSubject: Tirtagangga Water Palace   Tirtagangga Water Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 am

Tirtagangga Water Palace Tirtagangga_Water_Palace_III_by_martin1110

One of the only places in which it is forbbiden to fight. Those who seek enlightment and the path to bring oneself at peace can be found wondering among the many water surrounded gardens of this place. The monks keeping the place in the wonderful state it is now are believed to be healers of great power.
Back to top Go down
https://paralleluniverse.rpg-board.net
Syn

Syn

PostSubject: Re: Tirtagangga Water Palace   Tirtagangga Water Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Kali slowly walks around the surroundings, taking in the beauty of the place, the calmness that was emanating from each corner, each flower and each grass leaf. She approached a bench and sat down, crossing her legs and supporing herself on her arms behind. Closing her eyes she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Layfon

Layfon

PostSubject: Re: Tirtagangga Water Palace   Tirtagangga Water Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:12 pm

*Layfon walks in*
ahhh this is a nice place, hey syn syn
*waves*
(>^_^)>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tirtagangga Water Palace   Tirtagangga Water Palace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tirtagangga Water Palace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locations :: Buildings-
Jump to: